We work with all of our clients to develop a website and traffic strategy that help your website achieve the goals you set. For all businesses this is made up of two simple parts:
- Wesbite Strategy (see our full suggested digital marketing strategy template here); and
- Traffic to Website Strategy.
At Digital Treasury we love learning about businesses and getting to the core of what they do.
Before writing a single piece of website code we work with YOU to understand what your business strategy is.
We want to know things like:
who the target market is;
- what services/products you sell;
- who you are;
- what your competitive advantages are; and
- why a potential customer should choose your business over others!
We then translate this information to help build a powerful website that:
- Clearly communicates to your target market why you’re the best choice.
- Includes clear call to actions throughout to help convert browsers into new customers for you business.
- Ensures design elements will be visually appealing to your target market.
- Is mobile friendly.
Traffic to Website Strategy
Now you can have the most well designed and clearly messaged website in the world, but it’s all for nothing if you don’t have a well defined traffic strategy to feed it!
More traffic = more browsers = more leads = more sales!
We think search engines are a great place for your traffic strategy to start.
Potential customers are using search engines everyday to try and find products/services like yours – so why not get in front of them by increasing your websites ranking in Google and getting more organic traffic?
We use the latest website content writing and link building techniques to help our clients improve their rankings for search terms related to their business.