Looking for practical SEO training in Melbourne, that you can actually implement?
We pride ourself on providing practical Search Engine Optmisation (SEO) workshops that demistfy the confusing world of SEO and give you the exact steps you need to implement for your website’s ranking to improve in Google.
Our approach to teaching you SEO is:
- Explained in plain English
- Broken down into easy to digest steps which you can implement
- Taught using FREE software tools that you don’t have to pay for
- 3-hour workshop with a SEO professional
- Provide workshop slides to take home
- Includes 30 minutes of followup email consultation
This allows you to learn SEO faster, remember more and leave with the confidence to implement SEO for your own business with what you’ve learned!
SEO Workshop Content 2020
What you’ll learn during our 3-Hour SEO intensive Workshop
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Where does SEO fit into your business marketing strategy?
- 2 simple tasks businesses can focus on to improve rankings
- Why is the SEO focus on Google?
- How search engines work
- Simple 5 step SEO process
Auditing for Technical SEO Errors
- Verifying mobile responsive
- Checking if your loading speed is slow
- Finding broken links on your website
- Missing code important for SEO
- Google Search Console errors
- What is Keyword Research?
- Keyword intent
- Researching using seed keywords
- Free research tools
- Live demonstration
Write SEO Content
- What to look for in your competitor’s content
- How to write content that is good for people & search engines
- Content structure
- SEO elements to include in content
Link Building SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO
- How to get Guest Posts
- How to get Resource Page links
- How to rank your Google Map listing (Google My Business) page higher
SEO Measuring & Reporting
- Introduction to tracking your SEO campaign
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Thoughts on conversion rate optmisation
Who is the SEO training for?
Anyone Who Owns a Website
Frequently Asked SEO Workshop Questions
Do I need to have previous knowledge about SEO?
No. Our SEO workshops assume no previous knowledge so we start from the beginning. That means there’s no real prerequisites for attending our workshop.
If your company would like to organise tailored training on more advanced SEO topics, please get in touch.
Can I optimise my own website at the end of this course?
Yes! We give you step by step how you can implement SEO for your own business during our workshop. And if you get stuck with anything that you’ve learnt or you’re having trouble implementing something, we provide 30mins of free email support to ask any questions you have.
Will I be able to ask questions about my own website during the workshop?
Yes. We’ve allocated time during the workshop for you to ask questions about the content or more specific questions you have about your own website. We also do live over the shoulder training during the workshop, where some businesses will be given the opportunity to be used as example in front of the group (if comfortable).
We already outsource our SEO company, is it worth attending?
Yes! By learning more about SEO, this will help you in your discussions with your current SEO provider and help keep them accountable to the tasks they are doing for you each month.
ASBAS Workshops SEO & Website Design
Note – ASBAS SEO Events are only for members of the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
Digital Treasury is proud to be apart of the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) program to deliver high quality training programs to small business owners around Melbourne.
To qualify for the ASBAS program and attend the events you need to:
- live in Victoria;
- be a small business (<20 staff); and
- have an ABN.
ASBAS Event: Simple Steps to Build a Website - Yarra Ranges
Wed, February 26, 2020
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM AEDT
Monbulk Living and Learning Centre
21 Main Rd
Monbulk, VIC 3793
ASBAS Event: SEO Foundations for Small Business
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM AEST
Yarra Junction Community Centre
2442-2444 Warburton Highway
Yarra Junction, VIC 3797
ASBAS Event: Introduction to Google Analytics for Business Performance - Wyndham
Wed, 27 May 2020
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Wyndham City Civic Centre
45 Princes Highway
Werribee, VIC 3030
ASBAS Event: SEO Foundations for Small Business - Whitehorse
Thu, July 16, 2020
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM AEST
Quest Burwood East
315 Burwood Highway
Burwood East, VIC 3151