Would you like to bring Digital Treasury into your workplace for customised SEO training?
SEO training can be super boring, hard to understand or some weirdly disguised sales pitch!
Digital Treasury’s approach to SEO training is to:
- Customised training to your business;
- Build real capabilities in your team to execute SEO;
- Provide super practical training with processes and examples that your team can actually implement;
- Breakdown training into easy to understand chunks; and
- Include an easy to follow checklist.
Topics we can cover in your custom workshop:
- Technical SEO audits
- Keyword Research
- Content writing for search and humans
- Link Building
- Google My Business
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Algorithm factors
- Plus much more (just ask!)
Who is the SEO training for?
Frequently Asked SEO Workshop Questions
Do I need to have previous knowledge about SEO?
No. Our SEO workshops assume no previous knowledge, so we start from the beginning. That means there’s no real prerequisites for attending our workshop.
If your company would like to organise tailored training on more advanced SEO topics, please get in touch.
Can I optimise my own website at the end of this course?
Yes! We give you step by step how you can implement SEO for your own business during our workshop. And if you get stuck with anything that you’ve learnt or you’re having trouble implementing something, we provide 30mins of free email support to ask any questions you have.
Will I be able to ask questions about my own website during the workshop?
Yes. We’ve allocated time during the workshop for you to ask questions about the content or more specific questions you have about your own website. We also do live over the shoulder training during the workshop, where some businesses will be given the opportunity to be used as example in front of the group (if comfortable).
Our company already outsources our SEO company, is it worth attending?
Yes! By learning more about SEO, this will help you in your discussions with your current SEO provider and help keep them accountable to the tasks they are doing for you each month.
What to do SEO Training as an individual?
SEO Group Workshop Content 2021
What you’ll learn during our 3-Hour SEO intensive Workshop
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Where does SEO fit into your business marketing strategy?
- 2 simple tasks businesses can focus on to improve rankings
- Why is the SEO focus on Google?
- How search engines work
- Simple 5-step SEO process
Auditing for Technical SEO Errors
- Verifying mobile responsive
- Checking if your loading speed is slow
- Finding broken links on your website
- Missing code important for SEO
- Google Search Console errors
- What is Keyword Research?
- Keyword intent
- Researching using seed keywords
- Free research tools
- Live demonstration
Write SEO Content
- What to look for in your competitor’s content
- How to write content that is good for people & search engines
- Content structure
- SEO elements to include in content
Link Building SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO
- How to get Guest Posts
- How to get Resource Page links
- How to rank your Google Map listing (Google My Business) page higher
SEO Measuring & Reporting
- Introduction to tracking your SEO campaign
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Thoughts on conversion rate optimisation