We Are Proud to Deliver
100% Transparent SEO Campaigns.
Here’s Exactly How We Do It.
LEARN, RESEARCH & STRATEGY
Meetings, Audits, Analysis & Research
During this phase we learn about your industry, conduct research, audit your website and develop a strategy to rank your website. This includes Client Discovery Meeting, Techincal SEO Audit, Content Audit, Competitor Analysis & Keyword Research.
SEO Content Writing
We create journalist-written, super interesting, content for your websites pages and blogs designed to rank high in Google for your keywords. We base our writing on data-drive analysis of what content is ranking well in Google for your target keywords.
SEO Link Building Campaign
We find and manually reach out to authoritative websites, relevant to your industry, and get them to link to your website which boosts your domain’s authority in Google’s eyes to help you rank.
Why SEO is a good source of website traffic for your business?
According to a recent study by KPMG, 72% of Australia consumers searched online before making a buying decision.
More and more consumers are searching online prior to buying goods and services, meaning that your business could be ‘helping’ them make a better decision to buy your products first.
When your business is visible for keywords that potential buyers of your products and services are using to research prior to buying, you increase the likelihood that they will trust your information and buy from you.
Get an SEO Strategy That
Increases Both Traffic and Profits!
If you’re looking for a professional digital marketing agency to implement proven and profitable search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, then look no further.
We understand that when businesses invest time and money into implementing SEO services they expect to see a return on their investment.
We find it crazy that all agencies don’t think this way!
But getting a return on your investment is not only about increasing your ranking and getting more traffic.
Your SEO efforts need to focus on choosing the right “buying focused keywords” that indicate potential customers are close to buying.
Whilst it might be fun to target high volume keywords and get lots of additional traffic, this can result in your website attracting a bunch of tyre kickers!
Instead, our SEO techniques target specific “buyer focus keywords” to generate new leads for your business every month.
Our Search Engine Optimisation service will be a good fit for your business if you want to:
- Generate more leads and revenue from your website;
- Increase website traffic, receive additional exposure;
- Gain credibility associated with high rankings in Google organic search; and
- Invest in SEO services for between 6 and 12 months.
How Does Google Decides Which Websites Rank on Page 1?
Google uses over 200 factors in their algorithm to determine which websites rank for certain keywords.
With some factors being more important than others.
Independent studies have shown the following factors have a significant impact on which websites rank on the first page of Google:
- The number of backlinks pointing to your website;
- The number of high quality websites pointing to your website;
- The “anchor text” the backlinks pointing to your website;
- The word count of articles on your website (the average page #1 ranked website has 2,000 words);
- Content that includes interesting media like images and embedded videos;
- Your website page loads fast (you should aim for less than 3 seconds, test your website speed here);
- The number of pages on your website on the topic of the keywords
All our SEO Strategies address these factors, plus many more….